You will soon become an engineer, you are interested in new technologies, you are curious, you want to meet students all over the world and discover their culture, you wish to improve your English, last scientific advancements give you a thrill, you want to hear about dream jobs, read all about top 10 high-tech cars, learn how electricity can help psychiatry, you’d like to participate to activities such as industry visit, sealing, and plenty of others, all this with a great fun ?
Benefits for students?
IEEEoffers the students a membership at a reduced cost that gives them full access to technical, professional and financial benefits of a standard membership. This offer is opened to any student in engineering in any domain, from aerospace to informatics, including electricity, electronics, physics, applied mathematics and bioengineering.
To sum up, as a member of IEEE Student Branch, you can:
- participate to tons of activities from technical to funny ones,
- participate to coding competitions,
- meet older students from your university and foreign students.
- receive IEEE Spectrum each month during one year,
- acces IEEE Potentials magazine free of charges on internet,
- get discounts on a lot of IEEE products,
-download freely Microsoft softwares as Windows Vista Business, Microsoft Visio, Windows Server, etc.
- get professional opportunities,
- get access to online member-reserved IEEE resources,
- get discount on more than 15,000 IEEE books, newspaper and magazines.
Are you interested ?
Then join us and become an IEEE member !
Forms are available here. The cost of the inscription is only 5 € instead of 25 thanks to one of our partner. This offer is valid for the first registered students.
PS: tutorials in pdf are available in the downloads section to help you during the inscription process on IEEE website. We strongly recommend to use Firefox instead of other browsers (Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer) as we experienced inconveniences with these ones to register.
WARNING: if you want to register by yourself, be careful to correctly choose the Université of Liège as your university. Take a look at our tutorial.